Welcome to Umpire Comments
This page will give you step-by-step instructions for entering Umpire Comments.
Please print this page and keep a copy by your computer for
(I already know what to do - let me enter my comments.)
- You need a password in order to submit Umpire Comments.
To get a password, contact the head umpire who will be provided the password
prior to the start of the current season.
- You will need the names of teams and the date/time/field of your game.
- Log on to the internet.
- Start your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, etc.).
- Go the the Tucson MSBL web site at http://www.tucsonmsbl.com
- Click the Umpire Comments link.
- After the team/game information, enter your name, position, and comments.
- You may enter comments in response to an evaluation you received for that game,
or you may enter comments for a game for which no evaluation has yet been posted.
- Enter your password.
- click 'Submit'.
- If any errors were detected, a message will be displayed. Use your browser's
'Back' button to return to the entry page to correct the problem, then try
If you have questions or problems with Umpire Comments, email
the webmaster for assistance. Email is preferable to the phone, as you can
easily include a detailed description of the problem that you encountered.